Saturday, October 27, 2007

Under Construction

So, if you ever check my blog, you'll notice that I'm trying something different. Yeah, like changing my blog name, for starters. OF COURSE I HAVE TIME TO BLOG. I'm on here every night, for crying out loud!
I just am the moron that doesn't know how to use HTML codes and I'm just going to use somebody's fun template that they made. So, I tried a few things and now I've lost all my links to the blogs I want to read. I'm seriously so dang pissed.... ugh!
Does anybody read their post back and realize that they totally didn't make any sense? Yeah.. that's me. What the heck? It's like the thoughts are forming in my head and then, I lose track. I was never a good writer.... or is this ADD??
I'm too tired to fix this any more tonight.....

1 comments:

jenny said...

blogging is all about having these great ideas to write about and then sitting at the computer and forgetting everything you wanted to write about! i think it is like mom-brain or something.

like your changing looks and new name. oh, and i like your posts - you crack me up jame - just like the days on the hockey bus!