Sunday, January 20, 2008

MIA

I know I've kind of been missing from the Blog World. But, Eli's been home since Christmas, so you know how that goes. There isn't that much time for blogging. There has been a little bit of time for taking pictures. Man, I'm loving this camera. LOVING IT. Yes, I copied a couple of you girls and went with the Rebel. I have CS2 and have just started on online class through the community college in town. However, I can do a few touch ups that look decent from a different course I took.
Anyway, I'm taking this little bugger to the Veggie Tales movie today at the theatre. This will be her 2nd time going to the theatre. And this will be my 3rd time going to a theatre since I gave birth to her!! Terrible.....

I've got a few great shots of my D Boy too, but I'll put those on after the movie.

Crap, Naydine just peed her bed during her nap! Dang it! I guess it's clean up and then off the Veggie Tales!!

3 comments:

jenny said...

okay - so you answered some of the questions in my email in your post! glad to see you're posting and good job on the shot - love it.

Mel said...

Jamie....as in...my old babysitter?!

Mel said...

What kind of update do you want? Maybe that would be better done in an email....I could get it from Jenny?