Friday, February 29, 2008

Hopscotch

I can't believe it's Friday and that it's the last day of the month. Aaahhh! Time is flying. The only good part about that is, the warm weather is on it's way and maybe, just maybe, we are one day closer to Naydine sleeping better? I'm wiped....

Here are a few shots from the last few days. I have to keep practicing. I guess, I need to start learning..... I've WAY slacked on my class. Maybe tonight. Eli might be going out of town again soon, so, I normally try to catch up then.


I didn't even know my daughter could play hopscotch. Is this learned from TV or her little school? It was pretty cute....




He's so fun to hug!




Isn't this such a funny face? Grrrr.....


5 comments:

Mel said...

oh. my. god. Absolutely adoreable!!!!! Love the one of Eli hugging the little man!!!

Kim said...

very cute pictures!! love the hopscotch ones!! :) ugh, i'm jealous of your weather...

jessica said...

that storyboard is so cute jaime! that middle one in the hopscotch - perfect! and that daddy/dane one, so sweet. you're doing a great job... we should so a funny baby faces post... crazy! i get so many silly faces.

Jen said...

I love the hug one! I don't know about you, but I am in so few pictures, because I am always the one taking them! I need someone to take some of me and Dylan!

jenny said...

cute shots. i love the one of eli and dane. i REALLY wish i could go outside and play a lil' hopscotch!