Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh Yeah, We've Got A Walker

I keep forgetting to mention that Dane is walking. He took a few steps a couple of weeks ago and I wouldn't qualify it as walking.
But tonight, he'll stand up and walk a few steps without us coaxing him. But if we cheer him on and dangle a toy in his face, he'll walk about 6 steps. And it's funny because he tries to side-step at first. A shuffle. It's pretty cute. He thinks he's awesome. I have a few pictures of him getting all jazzed about the walking. I'll post them later.

4 comments:

jessica said...

hooray! let's see some video! go, dane!

jenny said...

way to go dane! that rocks.

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck.
A walking baby changes your world doesn't it?
Thanks for commenting. I am slowing becoming addicted to this blogging thing.
Funny that you mention the whole Target thing because I remember that day. Target must have just opened. We were checking out and Bill came out later and said that he thought he saw you but wasn't sure because you were very pregnant. Is that right? Must have been Dane right? Crazy small world. Anyway, hope every thing is well in NC. Fun to get in touch again!

Jen said...

That is great! Uh, unless you read my post from last night. Having a walker does change things quite a bit.