Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Dane Boy

There isn't really much to blog about right now.

My family has been sick. Eli was down for 3 days. Then Naydine and Dane. I was just praying that I wouldn't get sick because who the heck is going to take care of 3 sickos? Well, they are coming out of it and now my head is pounding and my throat it sore. My neck hurts... but I refuse to call this the first sign of body aches. I just can't do it. I'm sure it's just from my headache. I get sick the most around here. And this time, I just don't want to get it. Ugh....

I'm doing a CS2 class online and as I was browsing for some pics to use in class, I found this one of Dane. He's just so cute... I love him:) (duh). Anyway, I tried some different techniques on this shot but.... I don't know if I can really even tell. How do I get that vintage look?


I hope everybody has some great Valentines Day plans!

And CONGRATS to my brother Jer and his wife, a new baby girl. This is a funny story. She almost had the baby in the car on the way to Duluth. Poor thing! I can't even imagine laboring in the back of a car, hitting bumps, etc. She was dialated to 9cm when Jer dropped her off at Emergency. He parks the car and gets back up there and the head is on its way out. Crap.... way to get 'er done, Lana!!

3 comments:

mlbdaddy said...

I'm pretty sure I got yelled at for the "drop off" at the emergency room. Even though I missed nothing and the baby didnt come for a solid 10 hours. I can't imagine what it would have been like if by the time I got into the hospital the head was already on its way.

Anonymous said...

hoping you do NOT get sick! the photo looks like you have nice vintage start. cuuuuute little guy. congrats to jeremy and family!

Anonymous said...

what did they name the baby???
so a baby on christmas and a baby on vday?