Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Picture Update

I did get a new lens... However, some of these I took before the new lens. It's all good.

I think these might be the only 2 pictures captured where my children are loving each other and both smiling! I don't even care if the lighting was crap.....



Grandma Shelley sent Naydine some Valentine treats. She was pretty excited. And yes, this is the new lens. Look at that blur, baby!!



D Lover Boy....


Nay, sick at the park. Poor baby....

Naydine and Boo Baby wearing shirts from Papa and Momma Jill's vacation. Dane's shirt looks like Bo Baby....


I'm going to need some practice.... The shots of Naydine with the Valentine looked in focus on my camera. But after downloading them, not so much.

And RAW... I'm just retarded. Where the heck is my manual....???

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

jessica said...

that first one with the two of them smiling at each other = priceless!

naydine looks so excited with that candy. awesome facial expressions. good job!

that's funny - my son's nickname is boo! rather, boo boo... thanks for sharing. they are so sweet. my blog

Anonymous said...

happy annieversary you guys!! give those kids a smoochie for me.. my word dane is huge!!
ann

Mel said...

They are sooo frickin' cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Oh my gosh! Tu said you are doing a really good job! How is the photoshop class going? I have been really good, been really busy and tired as usual. We need to see each other soon. MUAH. Post more photos of YOU!!! You need to get a tripod and start taking photos of yourself with the kid (since Eli is gone) .. LOL.
Take Care Ruthie