Thursday, January 24, 2008

Body Art

So last night I had to ice my back because it was pretty sore. You know I'm all about preventing another flare-up of the herniated disc. Ice is gooooood.

So I use this ice pack I got from the new chiro. I always put the ice directly on my back, but normally I just use a ziploc with ice cubes. So I do the normal length of icing and go to bed.

This morning, I was bending over and Eli asks me if I had iced this morning. Um, no. Why? Aaahh... take a look at your back, Jaime. Nice..... FRICKING FROST BITE?




Is it cool? Does it look tribal?? hehe.... just in case you need a closer look.

I guess I better lay off that icepack. Geesh....

2 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Wow. Does it hurt?

Mel said...

I think it's cool looking.....BLONDE MOMENT ALERT!!;) love ya