Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Entryway

I know I blogged about this before and now I have some pictures to prove that I finally finished a project.

I started with this piece from Target:



Added some accessories, baskets, wedding album, etc.... Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the bag and sweaters:)



Side view.....
And was hoping to get something like this.... eek, I swear, mine really does look better in person!! No, not as good as Potterybarn here but... oh well. I really need to get a better camera, it would help!


Happy New Year!! 2008??? Aahh.... I can't believe it! Any cool resolutions out there??

3 comments:

Kim said...

it looks GREAT! i love it.

happy new year! :)

jenny said...

i need to have something like that! good job on your project.

chub elimination is on the top of my resolution list. :) hope you and the family have a great 2008!

A Day In The Life.... said...

Nice work. I wish I had a different entry way to do something like that!