Monday, July 28, 2008

Hello Moto

Everything we were looking for, except the new-car smell. Bummer. It's a used '07, but I think it was purchased in '06 so I'm pretty sure it's more like 2 years old.
This Yukon is 8 passenger and has a nice sized DVD player. However, it must be after-market because I don't think I can feed the sound through the speakers. My CD player doesn't say DVD, I don't think. I actually have to put the DVD into the console on the ceiling. Which means, how in the world am I going to get a 15 month old child to wear the headsets? Yeah, I don't know yet. I think I can feed an audio cable over to my radio controls until he's a big boy. That's my best answer.
I'm giving the tan leather a whirl. I can see that it's obviously going to be harder to keep clean! Grr.... I've had to do some scrubbing on the carpets even after they shampooed them. But hey, at least I didn't pay sticker, right? haha... kidding.
And back to black paint. I know already that I'm going to miss the white. I swear, I only washed it once a quarter:)
Oh, these pictures are mostly for my husband who is out of town. Thanks for the green-light, babe! Love you!


5 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Nice! I can totally see you cruisin in this with the windows down and the shades on! ;)

Nicole said...

Awww you mean you got rid of the Pacifier? HAHA! I like your new wheels :)

jenny said...

nice ride! and your hubby let you get it while he was out of town? bonus! :)

Jessica said...

You crack me up! I still can't believe you bought a used car while Eli was out of town! See you today!

Anonymous said...

Nice wheels guys..hope you enjoy it! Its sharp looking and very nice from the pics!
J & L