Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Bedding, again

A while back, I couldn't stand my ghetto bedroom. Well, I still can't stand it. So.... I was browsing on PotteryBarn the other day and found the stuff that we both really liked a while back, WAS NOW ON CLEARANCE. Can I get an "Amen"? Geesh... fabulous! Well, some of the stuff wasn't available anymore. Like the solid green shams, gone. And the solid green quilt, gone. The decorative pillow, gone:( So, you ask, what WAS available? We got the duvet cover, the printed shams, and some other solid green sham (not shown). And some new nightstands. They are actually the first nightstands Eli and I have purchased together for our room. WE ARE RETARDED, I know.





Now we are thinking about this headboard. Seagrass... Anyway, we are gonna get there, piece by piece.

3 comments:

jenny said...

i love that bedding and those tables! so fresh looking! ah, i so want to redo my bedroom! have fun with yours!

Nicole said...

Oooh I love the bedding! I like the black headboard shown in the picture. Now I can't wait to move into our new house... which needs SOOO much decorating... although we'll be pretty broke so we won't be doing much purchasing in the next couple months. boo!

Travis said...

yeah i like it, too! we bought new bedding december but we vowed not to use it until we got into our new house :) we're still deciding on what kind of bedroom furniture to get...we don't exactly have the same taste in the matter ;)