Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Verde

More than a year ago, the Cox's went to Mexico and Momma Jill brought back a little green dress for Naydine. She was just so tiny then, of course it didn't fit.
Naydine was rummaging around her dresser yesterday and asked if she could wear that little green dress. And the scrunchy. I loved the scrunchy. It brought back memories of back in the day..... Gotta love a scrunchy:)
These are for you, Momma Jill......


The rare few shots of the kids together.....


I think they are even holding hands??? haha.... They're good kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're sooo cute!

jenny said...

oh GOD are they adorable! :)

Jill said...

That second picture is absolutely priceless. I love it!!! I would hang it on my wall forever and ever. I hope when I have 2 they will love like that....