Saturday, August 30, 2008

Been Eat'n Cookies

I made these popsicookies the other day. Kinda fun. Naydine likes them!

It's my friend, Jessica's, birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We went out the other night and painted some pottery. It was a blast. The local shop here has Diva Night once a month. You can come in with your own wine, snacks, etc. and paint pottery for a couple hours. We really had a great time, a lot of laughs, and definitely looking forward to next month's Diva Night.

I've also been messing around with my camera. Trying to learn more, trying to be steady, etc. I'm going to do a shoot with my friends, Dean and Tori, tomorrow after church. I'm looking forward to it. Tori used to do some modeling, so, I'm thinking she should be easy!! hahaha...

Hope everybody is having a nice, long, relaxing weekend!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cute - she is adorable! Good luck with tomorrow's shoot. Make sure you share those pics!

Btw, those dems don't know what to do with themselves right now. What do ya think?

Jessica said...

Thanks Jaime! So far I've had a great birthday! It started on Thursday night with you and April! Today, I got a pedi/mani, starbucks, some shopping with my MIL and lunch out w/out the kiddos! So far so good!

Love the pics of the cookies! Naydine is so darn cute!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics of Tori and Dean! Good luck with them tomorrow :)

~jaf

Anonymous said...

cute pics of naydine and her popsicookies, her facial expressions are so funny!! good luck with ur photo shoot 2maro..
J, L and fam

Mel said...

Way cute pic with the cookies...she is a little model in the making:)

beanski said...

The pics are beautiful! Do you like your new lens?

Tori said...

Precious! don't tell her that her friend Tori almost ate her last cookie :)

Mary said...

She has the most expressive eyes :)