Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Lens

Okay, so I haven't blogged in a while. I've been busy.

Since my last blog, we've been to Florida. I might have a few pictures to post, but nothing great. Eli has been back at work so, it's been hectic with the kids. Dane, he's started the terrible two's. Which is fine, he's just not taking too well to the fact that this life is not all about him. If that's the case, do most people even leave the terrible two's?

I bought a new lens. 28-135mm. The AF seems a little slow to me, but all I can really compare it to is the 50mm f/1.8. Which, I totally miss that DOF with this new lens. However, it is nice to have some range in the bag. Um, did y'all like my new lingo?? hahha.... whatever.

Here are a few shots with the new lens.....






Maybe I'll get with the program and do a real post soon!! Let me collect my thoughts. I know there is more stuff I would like to write about Dane because I don't want to forget them.
Off to the library, I promised Naydine!

5 comments:

jessica said...

cute. i can't make the pics bigger! i love my 28-135. just takes getting used to. although... i've moved on :)

Amy said...

Cute pics! Enjoy your new piece of glass!!!

Jessica said...

Great pics Jaime! Love that dress that Nay is wearing, too cute polka-dots :) Maybe today you can show me some tricks with my camera? See you later, tater! jaf

A Day In The Life.... said...

Whoa. For a second there I thought I was seeing a picture of you - the 3rd picture of Naydine looks just like you!!

jenny said...

look at those two cuties! hope you are enjoying the new lens!