Saturday, August 2, 2008

Play Date

Yesterday we had a play date over at my friend Jessica's. Since my kids won't look at the camera anymore, I thought I should practice taking pictures of my friend's kids.

It was nice in their backyard, plenty of shade for a 95* day!! My kids basically just wanted to play in their playroom the entire time, by themselves. Aaahh, and I just let them! Peace and quiet:)


This is Ethan. He was hilarious! He was jumping in the mud and peeing all over the backyard. Hahaha....



And Ethan's brother, Evan...


And here is Jasper. She's been on the blog before, but when she was only 6 days old..... here she is at 3 months and has the cutest nickname, JAZZY. I love it!

Here's Jessica, filling up the huge pool. haha...


And here's Amelia.... she's also been on the blog before. She reminds me so much of Naydine when she was younger. Just so tiny...... I miss it!!



And here's Jazzy again.... She started smiling all over the place and I must have gotten excited because most of those shots turned out blurry. Ugh.... I hate when that happens.







1 comments:

Jessica said...

the pictures are GREAT! thank you Jaime for posting them.

And don't be dissin' my pool! It keeps us cool on a 95 day :):)

See you soon!
jaf