Friday, November 9, 2007

Am I crazy?

Ok.... I need to know if I'm crazy!!???!! Wait... I know that I am so maybe I'm just venting.

I had the kid's pictures taken 17 days ago. The photographer told me they'd be ready in 2 weeks (she really said they'd be ready in "about" 2 weeks) and I still don't have them yet!!!! This is like missing your due date when you are pregnant! Kind of. She said I would definitely see them this week. So.... I'm going to have an anxiety attack if they aren't here by the end of the day.

I just need to calm down. What's the big deal anyway?

Also, I wanted to give a report on Kohl's. How many out there LOVE Kohl's? I used to love Kohl's. Then last Christmas, they ran this HUGE toy sale with all these "great" deals. Eli and I went to the store to see about getting some Cmas gifts for Nay and the cousins. There selection was terrible and even though prices were marked down 65%, the prices didn't seem that great. After shopping Kohl's and buying 2 items, we ran over to Target to see if we could find some other items. Browsing through the toy aisle we noticed that Target's regular priced items were the same or LESS than Kohl's huge sale items. Screw it!!! It just ticked us off.
So yesterday we were at Kohl's because I have a gift card and wanted new sheets. I picked out a sheet set and a couple extra pillow cases. They were $100. I brought them home, washed them and put the fitted sheet on my bed. That's when I noticed that one of the corners was ripped out. So I checked the other corners and one other was starting to rip out as well. WTF?? Is $100 not enough money to spend on sheets to insure that get a nice set??? I'm so disappointed! I called there to make sure I could return after washing and I could. But this Kohl's is 1+ hour from my house. If I get another bad set, I'm going to be so pissed. Of course, I was saving 50% on this item. BS. I'm sick of these marketing schemes. They just piss me off!

WHO LOVES KOHL'S AND TELL ME WHY.

WHO WAITS IN ANXIETY TO GET THEIR KIDS PICTURES BACK?

2 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

I've run into some of the same problems with Kohls. I used to love it....my husband will not let me buy any clothing items for him there after he put on a shirt and one sleeve was about 6 inches longer than the other. I too bought a set of queen sheets there. After I washed them, they will only fit on the twin bed in Brett's room. Lovely.

jenny said...

i've never been a super fan of kohl's. once in a while i would find something good there, but not often enough to make it a store i love. i've always hated their toy section for some reason too? weird. i love target. :)

gosh, i really hope you get your pictures soon and i hope you share a few if you can!