Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

I'm going to get a little carried away with the Halloween pictures here but, remember, all our family is out of town and I need to show them my children:) And... I just can't decide what pictures I love best, they were all so cute. Eli was snapping shots all night. Good job, honey!

We did a little trick-or-treating and then we went to a little Halloween Party that the Park and Rec Dept. had put on. It was lame... but free so... it's all good.

Our cheerleader...

Our Sniper...

A little pre-game warm up...



Family portrait...

Run kids... MORE CANDY!!

Naydine was pretty cute. A little slow but, cute:) I remember the days where we would just run from house to house getting as much candy as we could. It's kind of programmed into your brain. So, I think I was trying to go as fast as I could and Naydine just was slow. Then I remembered I was just supervising trick-or-treating. Oops.

Eli was going to dress up as Batman and then I would be cat woman, but he chickened out at the last minute:) We just wore the stuff we had. I had this cheerleader outfit for Naydine from Gymboree so I figured we didn't need to get her anything different, it'd do the job. And Dane... yeah, he was a sniper/soldier/cammo boy... who knows??

5 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Very cute!! I love that picture of your big baby boy! :)

Kim said...

soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! Boo baby sure is my boy's cousin WOW!! similar.. and Nay nay is a dollie!! but seriously Eli should have been batman.. and James.. how long have you had that kitty costume?? Love you guys!!
annie

Anonymous said...

James!!! The kids look great! Nay is the cutest chearleader and I for sure wouldn't mess with D! Loving your costume too. A much more classy version of what I remember!!! You look amazing! Love Love Love your hair!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so good, Jaime. And, you look awesome. Sorry it has taken me almost a month to read this.

Jana