Friday, November 9, 2007

Ooooohhhh man!

I'm ticked. This is the email I got tonight....

Hi Jaime,
I have gotten behind this week and sincerely apologize, but it looks like it may be the first of the week before I get your proofs out to you. Again, I can't apologize enough and if I can, I will get them done this weekend, but I am booked solid with sessions right now and just took on too much right now...so I am sorry.
I will let you know as soon as I get these up for you! Again, soooooo sorry!
Thanks!Dana

This isn't cool..... This is the 2nd time this has happened to me with the pictures. Not the same photographer but..... still, the same... 2 weeks turns into 3.

I better have some Friday night wine with Eli.....grrrrrr.......

1 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Yeesh. Total bummer! I can't wait to see them though!