Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kids Pics

Well, let's just say that I'm not dying over the kids pictures. There are a couple good ones but.... crap. I was wanting a little bit more than that. I have NO good pics of them together (I know, I can photoshop a different head in but.... there really isn't anything to choose from!). And I think there is 1 picture of Naydine that I like. Well, that's not true.... but, there should have been WAY more than this.
The session I did with Naydine in MN was a 15 minute mini session and they turned out much better than this time. So I think I was expecting something very good since I was doing a full session. Um, not so much.
I went to visit the photographer today. She's really nice, I like her. She shared with me the shots that I didn't get to proof online. I was looking for a few in particular that I thought were going to be great but weren't in my proofing album. Well, the reason they are not there is because Naydine's eyes were closed! Ugh.... I just can't believe it!! Is it because she was just too late on the trigger or is this just normal to have that many eye closers on the ones I was going to fall in LOVE with??? Ugh....
I guess some sessions are great and some just aren't. I think I'll try again when Dane turns 1. He didn't give that many smiles on picture day but there are some cute shots of him. I can't show them to you..... because I have no idea how to get them out of the proofing album. Any ideas??
Well, all in all, the pictures I'm going to order look good. I just wanted more selection. That's all.
Thanks for letting me vent.

0 comments: