Friday, November 30, 2007

Has Your Opinion Changed??

This is a terrible photoshop job.... but I was doing it quick just to get the gist. And never mind the Halloween photo. It was the first current pic I saw of myself. I don't even think I notice the cat whiskers anymore....:)

Do you still like red?



How about "go darker"?


Or stay the same?



I didn't even try to "go lighter" because I guess it's not really an option. I have to say that I might just add some dark blonde low-lights. I can't bring myself to do the dark hair. Plus, I think it'd wash out in about 2 days since I'm so light already. I would consider doing some strawberry blonde hair though......???? Hmmm......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that red with your eyes. the darker stuff really makes your eyes pop.. I like it!!
Heard about Nayders and Papa.. grandma was tearing up when she told me about it.. poor lil Nay nay.. and poor lil Papa

Anonymous said...

red does look good.. look youngest with blonde tho.. and such pretty blonde color that would be so hard to get back. dying dark = have to grow it all out before you can bleach again, unless u want fried hair. i know from experience