Monday, February 18, 2008

A Brand New Week

I'm sure a lot of people have the day off for Presidents Day, but my week has just started and here is my task list so far:


  • Clean Floors (this requires first a sweeping, then a dusting, then hands and knees wipe-down. Hardwoods are tough if you want them to shine....ugh.)

  • Clean Fridge

  • Clean Bathrooms

  • Finish/Put away laundry

  • Vacuum carpets and rugs

  • Clean my closet

  • Set up an office area for Eli

  • Get a package together for my Gpa R.

  • Read Camera manual

  • Catch up on CS2 class

  • Research new classes

  • Catch up on blogging

  • Make contact with a babysitter

So far, that's it. I think I'll be able to get all of this done by Wednesday. Eli is out of town till Friday in OH for training, NEW JOB. Yeah Honey!! And when he gets home on Friday, OUR 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY.


We've been trying to make some sort of plan for the 5 year. I mean, this is a big deal, right? I think people need to take the time to celebrate the years of marriage, or it's going to be real boring. Just like our Valentine's Day. BORING, LAME. Kids were sick, Eli was sick, and I was sick of taking care of people. So we did nothing. I bought him a card, he bought me a latte and emailed me a card. You know, nothing special. So..... we are thinking of maybe going to a Sandals resort for 3 nights. Nothing big, but we've been wanting to check that place out for a while now. They are spendy, that's why this is the perfect opportunity to go there since it'll only be 3 nights. Plus, the airfare should be reasonable since we are fairly close. Once Eli gets some sort of schedule established with all his jobs, then we can make plans. Hopefully this is going to happen because we need some time together. It's been forever since we've even been out to dinner with out kids.. Literally like..... 6 months, maybe longer.


The kids are just starting to feel better. One week of.... misery. Poor things. Now the hacking cough is coming into play. Naydine is up at 4am hacking her lungs up every morning. Poor thing. And Dane's nose is always running. Only good thing is that he is actually allowing me to wipe his nose, sometimes.


I'm off to get this party started.


Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you've got a busy week, i need to put together a to-do list. happy anniversary! that is a milestone. a getaway will be so nice! what would you do with the kids for a few nights?

jenny said...

i love lists. they make me want to get things done.

that will be awesome if you guys can get away - happy anniversary! 5 years rocks!

Anonymous said...

We went to Sandals for our Honeymoon and it was GREAT!!! Seriously, we've considered going back sometime down the road to one of the Beaches locations so our son and any future child/ren could come along. Any place warm sounds wonderful right now!