Thursday, February 7, 2008

The pink page

was just too much for me. I couldn't take it. Lets try this brown page.

Lets see.... I've been busy. I feel busy. I hope I'm getting something done. This last week went something like this.

  • My mom flew in from MN and stayed with us a week. Thanks for your help, mom!
  • Eli started his new job, finally, and so did I.
  • Nayders Caters made her debut. It's nothing special. Don't get jealous:) hehe
  • We're looking at buying a Lot in town, so I've been making a lot of calls on that. Super excited.
  • We're kind of selling the townhome in WA for sale by owner, so I've been handling a lot of calls and emails on that. We have a showing tonight. Cool.
  • Checked out RAW on my camera. Cool. Can't wait to try it more.
  • Working on filing my taxes. Which gets complicated when 3 different states want taxes from you. Dang it.

That's about it.

My friend, Lib, has a new blog. Cool. Check her out. Although most people who look at my blog already know about hers. But there might be a few others.....

Congrats to my sister in-law, Amy, who is going to have a baby BOY in 4.5 months. They just found out on her birthday and are super excited.

I should have much more to blog about, but I don't. My house is a sty, I need to finish my taxes, everytime I turn around my son is MIA, and I need to do some of my online Photoshop classes. I'm so far behind. I hope they didn't kick me out yet.

I think I have a few cool pics I wanted to post. But, I have no idea where they are right now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

first, LOVE the brown. mine was pink for a while too and i needed to change it. good luck on selling the townhome. hope it's a smooth process. what's nayder carters?