Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Head'n Out

So, it's been a while since I've flown. I'd say about 8 months...... I've made enough trips to the airport but, it's been a while since I've stepped on the plane. The hubs has informed me that I will only be checking 1 bag that will be under 50 pounds so that I am not paying the hefty baggage fees these days. I'm wearing flip flops so that when I have to take my shoes off, I'm not ticked. Oh yeah, and just because I love flip flops:)

I am going to be kid-free for over 5 days. Which is going to be extremely strange to me. I just dropped Naydine off at school and gave her this big hug because I won't see her till next Monday. I felt myself get slightly emotionally but pulled it together because she was looking at me like I was a little bit crazy. Oh well. Wait till Kindergarten, Naydine. You'll KNOW I'm crazy then.
I've only left Naydine over night when I was having Dane. I've never left Dane over night yet. I know they will both be fine, it will all be good. I'm still going to miss them. But it is going to be sweet to have this little break! Yay!!

I'm going to be trying to sell this house, so, keep me in your prayers.
And, the weather is going to be in the 80's. Which, is RARE for WA state in May. So whoot-whoot! I'm sooooooo lucky!!

I'll check in on all my bloggie friends in a few days!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good call on the flip flops... last time i forgot and wore my knee-high stiletto boots. um, not so graceful trying to take those babies off while handing my carry-on luggage and plastic bag of 3oz products.

HAVE FUN!

oh and i finally sent your gift card out yesterday, so it should be there when you get back! :)

jessica said...

are the kiddies staying with daddy? have a great trip. and sending house selling vibes your way. :) have a nice, relaxing five days!

Mary said...

Have a safe trip :)
Good Luck with selling your house!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck selling the house and safe travels!!

Have a fun and relaxing time while your away, its well deserved!!!

Mel said...

LUCKY!!! I want to go on a mini-vaca...especially to somewhere where it's 80*!!!! Safe travels!!!

jenny said...

hope you are having a great trip! good luck on selling the house. can't wait to hear about everything when you are home. :)

jessica said...

hey, are you back??