Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My First Real Shoot

So, I was asked to do a little photo shoot last Saturday. Um..... okay? I seriously have to say, I can't guarantee that they will turn out. Because I just don't know. Thank God their kids are SO. FREAKING. CUTE!! I had that going for me!

Let me tell you one of the challenges. Dad, he's 6'-7" and mom, I think she's like 5'-4". Ha... So getting dad's head in the picture was funny, for me:) And dad, he didn't really want to be there. Like most men for a sitting:)
Anyway, what do you like better?? Color or B/W? I think Andrea has decided to do B/W for her prints.









You can't tell the height difference that much when they are sitting. He must be all legs!



But can you see it here???



These are just a couple pictures. My problem is that I am always tilting the camera. Is your neck soar from looking at pictures? Haha... I think I must like the severe angle but, I think I'm the only one!! I'm going to work on that!!

If any of you pros out there have any editing advice, BRING IT ON. And honestly, if you'd like to give me any pointers towards achieving a better shot, PLEASE, send them my way. I could definitely use some constructive criticism.
Is it already Wednesday??


















3 comments:

Mel said...

These are SO awesome!!! I want to be a semi-pro/pro photographer:( All I can say is I'm glad I don't have to worry about finding a good photographer if I ever need one. I've got a handful at my disposal:)

Anonymous said...

they look great! okay i'm definitely not a pro, but, the color ones are looking a bit dark to me? might be my monitor. i love the B&W ones. nice work!

Anonymous said...

that dude is TALL! wow. the color ones are a tinge dark here too - what were your settings? the family is adorable - way to go!