Saturday, May 10, 2008

Preparations for WA

I'm normally lacking for blog material. Which, if I'd just think about it for longer than 2 seconds, I could probably come up with some decent stuff but..... I don't think.


So, I've been getting ready for my WA trip coming up on Wednesday. It's still debatable if I'm bringing the kids or not. Jesus, help me if I am! It's a LONG day getting there and back. The fastest itinerary going against the jet stream is 8 hours. Can y'all imagine a 1 year old doing an 8 hour travel day, not including drive time and arriving at the airport early?? Which, if you add those hours up, will be a 12 hour travel day. There isn't enough Benadryl in the world, so I'm not going to use any. I'm only supposed to be bringing Dane but, we'll see what really happens. Plus, he's been sick. Well, fever and moaning/groaning. I think I need to bring him in Monday to check for an ear infection. He's never had one, so, this could be the first.

I used those homeopathic ear drops tonight, and I think they do help for pain. We've used them before and they seem to help with pain control while the body fights the infection. So he's never had ammoxicillon. And yeah... that is NOT spelled right:)


When we get to WA, I'll be staying with my good friend Lisa. It's going to be fun!! One of the girls that is interested in my house sells Taste of Home Entertaining. Anybody heard of that? Well, we are going to do a party with her on Thursday night. That way, I can invite a bunch of people that I haven't seen in a long time! There is just no way that I will be able to see even 1/2 the people that I'd like to see. Plus, getting the house show-ready and doing appointments is first priority. So.... the party is going to be a Senoritas and Margaritas theme. Or Flip Flop Fiesta. Either one, I'M COOL WITH! And have you seen a catalogue? I love this stuff!! And I'm pretty sure my checkbook doesn't:)!


Eli is flying in late tonight after being gone um, 21 days. Yeah... the kids are ready to be with their other parent. They are SICK of me, literally. So, hopefully they get some good daddy time in tomorrow while I run away. Haha... kidding. They were good kids this time around!! You didn't see any posts on me needing parenting advice for whining, right??:)


I hope all you ladies out there are enjoying your big weekend! Most of you are moms, some aren't but..... have a good one either way!! I'll leave you with some pics from the park today. You can tell in Dane's eyes that he's just not feeling up to par... And then you can tell by Naydine's eyes that she is up to no good! Grrr...



2 comments:

Mel said...

Too cute. Happy Mother's Day!!!:)

Amy said...

Naydine's eyese are gorgeous! =)