Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm baaaaaaack!

Ok, so the WA trip went well. The house is under contract and everything seems to be going smoothly. Loved the couple that are buying the house, would be super fun neighbors!

Upon my return last night at 11pm, I find my son still awake and playing on the bed with his daddy. Just about the cutest thing ever, minus the 11pm thing. He's tumbling around on the bed and cuddling with daddy. And he's shy of me! WHAT???!??!?! No way, not my boy. I was only gone 5 whole days. Not fair!
But when Naydine woke up this morning, she knew exactly who her mama was:) She got in bed and snuggled with me. Then we got up and I gave her the new shoes I bought her and the jammies that Lisa bought her. She was pretty happy about her new gifts. Then says, "Lets watch a show. I wanna watch TV." Um, daddy..... how much TV did these kids watch while I was gone?? hahaha......

Trading places with Eli for 5 days was a good thing for the both of us. It was good to see what it's like to be in each others shoes. And now we can relate and understand what we're both going through. I wish he could have been in WA with me though!

Now, lets get focused on the new house. We need to touch base with Jason and see when we can start this project! Oh yeah, and shave $22,000 off the house to meet our budget:) Details, details..... :)

Thanks for all the well wishes on my trip!!

2 comments:

jenny said...

hey! glad you had a great trip! matt is the same way with tucker when i am gone...anything goes! :)

Mel said...

Glad to see you made it back and safe and sound. I bet you missed the kiddies huh?