Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Fall Planter

Thanks for the idea, Jill!! She's my mother-in-law. Anyway, while we were still living at her house, her and Eli did these fall planters. I also did one with mom my and dad for mom's birthday. They turned out great so I thought I'd try my hand at it for my new house. Plus, you get to see a few pics of the front door:)






Here are a few shots from Holden Beach this weekend. The view of beach houses from a little island we were on.


And Dane, already picking up the hotties at the beach... hehe... Thata boy:)


Naydine, Eli, Bella and Alex


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the planter, Jaime. Also, what do you call the type of rock they used on your door facing? Is it stacked slate or what? Very cool. Finish that painting and send us some pics from the inside. K?

Bye!
Jana