Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm back!!!!

Ok, well I'm not really back. But, kind of.

I still have a ton to do in the house, but I made it. And obviously, our computer is set up. Thank you, Eli:)

We made a trip to the beach this past weekend. Very cool. So, we are about 2.5 hours from our friend's beach house. A little longer that I had originally heard (1 hour 45 min) but, it's all good.

Trip with 2 children on an airplane, sick. I'm just going to suggest that if you ever "have" to do this, buy everybody a seat. You are going to need it. Dane, normally my angel, cried 80% of the time. I felt bad for him, not the guys staring me down in the seats ahead of me. And Naydine, lets just say that she's 2 and has attitude. And it's going to come to a halt any second now. Right? Well.. probably not. But she was getting her fair share of spankings today.

Looks like the townhouse is rented this time. Well.... unless I refuse them. But my current renter isn't out yet (still no orders). I guess I just panicked there in the first week of posting the rental because, I've had quite a few calls/emails lately. Which is reassuring for the future. Getting "quality" people is the hard part.

I've been reading posts from my friends in MN and it sounds like it's been rainy and chilly. Well, I'm happy to report that it has finally dropped from 95 degrees last week to 82 degrees today. Beautiful weather. I still don't even really know where I live, but, I like the weather so far. Don't like the mosquitoes so much....

Hang in there... I'll be back:)

3 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Glad you survived the move!

jenny said...

glad you made it 'home' safe. i'm jealous about the 2.5 hours from the beach house bit. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pics of the new house! Did Nay's like the cd I sent along? :)
annnie