Sunday, October 14, 2007

Today is the day

To update my blog and do some internet research. Help! I am looking for a photographer to do my kid's pictures. Dane is now 6 months old and I still have no professional pictures of him. I guess I could do JCPenney's... but I'm just not into it. I hated Naydine's.... that was the lesson at 3 months. So, if anybody knows how to find some really cool photographer, like the girls on typepad, TELL ME ABOUT THEM. I'm in Southern Pines, NC and I'm willing to drive an hour. I am not willing to spend more than $500. I have to draw the line somewhere. I'm thinking I might call this girl, but... what do you think girls?? Will I love them, because they are spendy. Well, probably not OUTRAGEOUS, but more than you tell your husband they were:)

Here are a few pics of the kids here at the house. They are such goobers sometimes. I love it!!




I actually painted an accent wall in Dane's room, soft green. It looks good. Just wait till I get those chocolate brown curtains hung. Well, they might have to wait till Eli gets home from CA which is 2 more weeks! Ugh.... I need to find a babysitter. This is why:

I think this is the week I get to start Nayders Caters. I think.... you've gotta love this contract business, you never know till last minute. So, I've been staying up late trying to work out the Sam's Club Shopping List. You know, 80 bags of lunch meat, 15 pounds of cheese, etc. I haven't been to bed before 12:30 in... who knows how long. Well, make that only 5 days. Oops..:) So, I'm going for the challenge. I think it's 40+ lunches for 10 days straight. Then the next rotation starts immediately the next day and runs 7 days. So... can I handle it? Probably not while Eli is gone but... I'll do my best. It'll be good money and Lord knows, WE NEED IT!!

I'll take some pictures of the house soon enough!! People have definitely been asking. And I didn't want to post until I painted but.... I'm not going to do THAT much painting this time. I don't know how long we'll be here and I'm not doing the WHOLE house again, like I did the last 2 houses. I'm burnt out!!

I was going to publish a 6 month birthday video of D baby, but it's way too big. Shoot!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a couple, not sure if these are close enough to you or not...

http://www.gretchenmathison.com/
http://www.hollymariephoto.com

Good luck, I hope you can find someone!

Nicole said...

Hi there! I found your blog from Kim's. I'm a photographer in Michigan, and wanted to say I *love* Phreckles Photography. I keep up with their blog and her work is great!

I'm not sure if you're near Charlotte, but I have a friend there, Yolanda and her work is TO DIE FOR as well... http://www.yrphoto.net/main.html

And, here is her blog... http://ywilliams.typepad.com/yr_freelance_photography_/

Anonymous said...

Of course you will love them...all my client do ;)