Friday, September 21, 2007

My clone

My aunt and uncle came to visit us today before we leave for NC. My uncle Terry has this bond with Naydine. They get along good. Anyway, they brought along an album from when I was 2-3 years old. The only difference between me and Naydine is that her hair might be a little bit curlier than mine was and I was chubbier. Otherwise, I can't wait to post those pictures along side a picture of Naydine because y'all will die. And I can't wait to tease my mom for not telling me that we are identical twins. I know it was a long time ago but it is UNBELIEVABLE.
The bed is calling my name. I wake up every morning feeling HUNGOVER because I'm so wiped out. Makes me think I should just get drunk so that feeling is worth it:) And, I don't think I've showered in several days, but I can't even remember. Which means I must shower tomorrow.
3.5 days and I'll be in NC. Crazy.... sad, fun, crazy. I have no idea what Naydine's response is going to be but she is sure going to miss her Papa. She'll play down in the shed while he works on his bikes, for hours. Then she'll ride the wheeler and feed the horses and then get a ride on the Gold Wing. After that, she sits on the Iron Horse and watches Papa while he works on the Gold Wing. Does anybody else's old man have a 1. Iron Horse 2. Gold Wing 3. Honda CBR ??? Well, Eli's dad does and it's fricking hilarious. As if 3 bikes isn't enough:)
So, poor Naydine. All that and then I move her back to a townhouse. Sorry honey.....

0 comments: