Tuesday, September 18, 2007

For Rent $1350/month

So I've had 63 website viewings of the townhouse and not a single email of inquiry. I'm getting pissed!! Granted, it's only been 5 days but, last time I had it rented in something like 7 days. Just too easy the first time around I guess.
Here's what I have posted. Would you be interested or no?? Tell me where I'm going wrong, or is this just a hard time of year for people to move. Especially since school has already started. AAhhhh....




Executive style living within 10 minutes of Ft. Lewis. Master suite has vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, beautiful ceiling fan, double sinks, skylight, jetted soaking tub, separate shower and huge walk-in closet. Kitchen has maple cabinets, ceramic tile, built-in microwave, large TRIO refrigerator and pantry. Each bedroom has its own private full bath, custom wood blinds and paint throughout. Upstairs laundry and fireplace in family room as well. Enjoy the private deck plumbed for a gas barbecue. New air conditioner with high-tech computer thermostat! Fully maintained landscaping with sprinkler system. Clean and quiet neighborhood close to schools, tons of brand new shopping and restaurants, and bus line. Call or email for more information. Townhouse living is the new rave!!
The ad already lists stuff like 3BR/3.5BA, 2200SF, stuff like that. So I'm not missing any of that. Does it not look appealing because it's a townhouse? I know the rent is not too high. I'm probably one of the least expensive listings around. Seriously.....
Anyway, help a sista out and tell me where I could improve. And remember, I'm not there to take different pictures so keep that in mind. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so my only experience with this is that we are always kind of house shopping... so I look at tons of listings. And I think your pictures are GREAT - they show off the space and there's no clutter, etc. I would totally go check it out if I saw the ad. Maybe you just need to give it more time? I don't know, definitely not an expert here, but I think it looks good. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah. I miss this house. I think you have done a great job displaying it. The full pic of the home is great! I think I will pay your to describe my home when I put it up for sale / rent / rent to own. Wtf.
Jana