Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I was thinking that this might be it for awhile, but, it's not like I don't have access to a different computer. So... maybe I won't be away for awhile. But, at least I'll be able to play with my kids again. Geez.... this have been way too much.

So, I have about 110 hits on my rental website and I finally have 2 people interested. Asking where they can pick up the app!! Yeah!! This is just way too good. I hope that they are good people and that they will WANT it. Anyway, on the other side of things, my current renter thinks they'll be out by the 30th. WTF... I am needing to know!! I know she wants to know really bad too but.... geez. Oh well, it will all work out. She's just waiting on orders and the Army is slow but, they normally pull through. Right??

Well, I still have to pack up my computer and the car carrier still has yet to come tonight. I think he's lost....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! Hope the trip there goes well :)

jenny said...

happy and safe travels!