Monday, September 10, 2007

A lot to do....

Ok, so we have a renter in our townhouse in WA. They are in the Army and the plan has always been they would rent from us till the summer of '08 and then they'd be moving on to Texas or wherever their dream destination was. I've never been to Texas but.... good luck with that. Anyway, she hates it in WA state. She hates it so much that she hates my house and all the people and her dream job. I think it's just the whole bad attitude that takes you down in life. I think that's been me a few times in the last month but thank God I have a renter who is an EYE OPENER. Anyway.... they are moving out at the end of the month to Colorado. He just got a new job today and they will be gone. She actually hasn't even called me yet. My neighbor called me to let me know that my renter is screaming for joy from the rooftops. So I'm guessing I'll get the email/call by tomorrow.
Wait, I just checked my voicemail. She must have called me when I was out of earshot.
So... this means I need to get her out of my townhouse and get it ready to rent again. THIS IS SUCH A PERFECT TIME FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. WHAT THE HELLLLL?????!!!
Anyway, life goes on and good thing I have a few neighbors that are friends and they can help me out a little bit.
I've been trying to coordinate the movers, car carrier, flights, etc. And now I'll coordinate this rental. And do you know the only good thing about it? That the housing market sucks so bad right now and it's so hard to get a mortgage (because of all the foreclosures) that people HAVE to rent. So I might be able to get somebody in there ASAP. As a matter of fact, one of the neighbors who rents already is interested. So..... cross your fingers for me.

On a brighter note, I have to report some personal progress. In an earlier post, I talked about a few things I would like to do in life. One, of which, was sewing. And I got out the old sewing machine my aunt had given me, got a little help threading the needle, and sewed 4 pillows for my sister-in-law, Amy. Lets just say, thank God they are only pillows. I can not sew a straight line. There is no way on earth that I'll be making any clothing. They would probably all be size 0 after I got done with them. But, at least I did it!! Yeah!!!

I've also been thinking a lot about the past with the change of season. Just what I was doing last fall or fall 10 years ago my senior year. The smell of the air, how it reminds you of high school sports and football games. Aaaahhh... fall is such a good time of year.

1 comments:

jenny said...

oh, i'm crossing my fingers for you! what a bum deal. glad you broke out the sewing machine. i was 'jill the ripper' back in yoki's class. eeek!

funny you were thinking about the past, senior year and football games. i have been too lately with the fall and school starting here. oh memories!