Sunday, September 16, 2007

Slacking....

I have been slacking at taking pictures of my kids. Well, just pictures of Dane. I haven't had any professional pictures taken yet either. I am going to do that first thing when we get to North Carolina. Dane will be 6 months then and that's a good age. He can sit up and hold stuff, etc. He's officially 20 pounds, I had him on the scale today. And Naydine is 24 pounds. Yeah.... he'll pass her up any month now. Dane has also been a huge champ at helping me write emails lately. Heck, he'll be at 100 wpm by the time he's 9 months.... And 9 month is the onesie that he wears. Pants... he can wear a 12 month. Naydine can wear 12 month pants. But they are like capri's on her little butt.

I used to have a baby website, but this will be the spot to view now. I can't keep up with all this stuff!!:)

Congrats to Lib who had her baby on Friday. Welcome, Lucinda!!

Here are a few pics of my kids..... I can't ever get any good shots of Dane. I think he's unphotogenic. Hehe.....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm. It's a concrete Pumper. Geez. Guess I need to Learn how to read.