Wednesday, March 26, 2008

STUPID BLOGGER

So... a few people have emailed me and asked how to update the header in Blogger and make it work right.
It's mass confusion. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't? Maybe it has something to do with the retarded templates... maybe not. Who knows.
I've just tried to resize my header about 80 times to make it fit right and it's just not going to work today. It's not bad but.... it's still not in the box.
Now, if there is somebody out there that does know the rhyme or reason to the header picture fitting in the designated area, please, share.
And I shouldn't call the templates retarded. It's just my personal opinion that I am sick of them. And if I knew anything about html or keeping my widgets to use a custom template, I would. So, I'm at fault.

Now, a few things I need to note about my children so that I can look this up at a later date.

  • Naydine, at the ripe age of 2.5, has BIT somebody for the first time. Not just somebody, but her little brother, Boo Baby. HOW DARE SHE?!! In the tub, on the right shoulder. NAUGHTY!
  • Dane, you hold the record for most pee's on the floor without drinking alcohol. 3 in one hour. What were you thinking? I was just trying to let your raw, teething butt cheeks air out and you pee by the couch (and play in it!), in front of the tub, and on my bed? HOW DARE YOU?
  • Naydine, I had to spank you in the parking lot the other day because you threw a fit getting in the car seat. Which, you have NEVER done before. You love the Britax. Anyway, spanking in the parking lot is risky. I spanked you on your pants, not your bare buns. And my word, you had it coming. Only downfall to this, some EMT's (who were off duty and smoking in the parking lot) were watching me like they were going to call 911 and have you taken away from me. Yeah.... they made me feel like that mom who, a couple of years back, was caught on camera punching her kid in the face! I'm just wondering if they'd have rather me just shut the car door and drove home with you free to wander in the backseat? Being they were EMT's and all..... I'm sure they've seen some bad accidents where the kids weren't buckled up.

Other than that, I am anxiously awaiting my mpix order. I'm totally wing'n it here. Am I supposed to calibrate my monitor or something like that? haha... let me know, pros!

7 comments:

Mary said...

I can help you fit your header in the box. I will email something to you in a bit.

You're not "that Mom" in the parking lot! Isn't it awful that you have to feel like you're always being watched?!?!

Happy Days said...

so funny! I was just going to tell you to email my sister and then I just saw that she already left you a message. You are too funny! Not to bum you out, but I think in my experience anyway, for girls 2 and 1/2 to 3 and 1/2 is a really tough age. It is awful to feel like you are being watched and judged! Your kids are adoreable!

Travis said...

i fully agree with you about the feeling watched thing! some friends of ours in colorado disciplined one of their kids in a restaurant and when they got home a cop showed up about 10 minutes later. somebody had watched them leave and took down their license plate and called the police!! luckily the cops response was "i'm doing this because i have to...if there were more parents like you, kids these days would be much better off."

A Day In The Life.... said...

Love the new header!!

Jill said...

New header looks great.

I think it is funny that you saw EMT's smoking. How many people that actually work in the medical field saving others' lives...sit and waste away their own by smoking. I'm not one to talk...however I'm not an EMT. Or a doctor. Ooh, what an interestingly weird comment I am leaving here.

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica said...

i deleted that comment. sorry. i must have been sleeping because it didnt' make sense...

i just have to laugh at the part about dane peeing on the floor and playing in it. mostly because it didn't happen to me! hahaha!

i agree with the cop in travis' comment. we need more discipline. (see email about carpool) ha ha!