Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Williams Sonoma?

Have I mentioned that my 2.5 year old has been carrying around a Williams Sonoma magazine for 2 straight weeks now? I know, she is me.... we are clones. But, why?? She's addicted to this thing. She has to sleep with it. And they way she says ma magazine is so cute. I should go sneak in her room and take a picture of her sleeping with ma magazine but... I'm not risking waking her!

Some random shots....



Nay and her Daddy

The Dora Scooter. She's getting pretty good!

And then I saw this..... and was excited that Spring is here!

And then I have these shots of Dane, walking outside yesterday. And, go figure, I didn't even get his feet in the shot! Crap... they are still cute so I'll post them later.

However, right now, we are having a crazy hurricane storm. Oh, and there go the sirens. I was just waiting for that.... The lights were flickering, the rain was coming down so hard, and then the wind decided to swipe 1/2 the items right off my deck. I'll pick those up tomorrow...

2 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE the daddy/naydine one! great job!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You are doing such a great job! We need to have you take photos of TU and I =) LOL. Anyways, how have you been? That's cute with the magazine.