Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's All About Nay Today

Finally..... SOME GOOD SHOTS OF NAYDINE.

Thanks to everybody who has given me input on how to improve with this new camera. And thanks, Naydine, for finally looking at the camera. I appreciate it, babe.

Also, a shout out to Mary for giving me my first html modification experience and helping me fit my picture into my new header:) Hard times, I tell ya!









The park has been our new hangout. We've gone there 4 times in the last 2 days. Haha.. It was something like 80 yesterday and um, 80 today? If not, pretty close. Close enough for this girl. I LOVE IT. Wait till I'm complaining about the heat and humidity in a month or two!

Dane is going to be the bench warmer for this post. He's been in the spotlight with his pretty blue eyes long enough. Hello, fun girl:








And for dinner tonight, I made a sushi-grade Tuna steak sandwich. Delicious. Have you had?

14 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Nice work Jaime!! Those are awesome.

Travis said...

cutie :) love the glasses! and no, i've not had the pleasure...not sure i'd be first in line though ;)

Mary said...

Great pictures Jamie! I love the ones of he at the park with her sunglasses on. Too cute :) I like how you do your black and whites too!

Thanks for the shout out! he he

jessica said...

she is so dang cute and what a ham!

and your dinner. ick.

:)

maile said...

Nay is soooo beautiful, AND she has the dance moves like her mom!

Mel said...

SO cute!!! I wish it was 80* here...can I come visit?!

Jen said...

Okay, you gotta tell me how you took those black and white shots! What was your background, and what were you using for lighting, etc. I need details, please.

Amy said...

Nice shots, Jamie!

jenny said...

nice work! those pink glasses are so cute on her! b&w - love 'em. i'm so jealous - 80*!

Happy Days said...

Those pictures are great! She is a cutie! They both are!

Jen said...

Okay, I finally put an email on my profile, so please tell me!

Kim said...

i really like the pics, jaime!!

Ann-Marie said...

what great shots..yes share your wisdom!

Anonymous said...

Monster said you would get way more comments if you added a couple pics of yourself in ehhhemmmm....much less fabric...even though he did say they would all be from him hee hee! Such a bad monster! But we are stuck with him! Love you hottie! KD