Sunday, March 2, 2008

Who has 2 middle names?

Me. That's who. And my brother Jer. And now his new little baby girl. Poor thing. It's never really caused me much trouble except when they called my name at graduation and now that I've been TAGGED! By the way, the only reason I'm going to do this tag is because I like Jess. Otherwise I would have bowed out when I heard the rules:

(1) You must post the rules on your blog before you answer the questions.
(2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
(3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.

M - Musical. Well, not extremely but I can read music and play piano, flute, and bariSax.
A - Antsy. I get antsy when I'm bored.
R - Rebellious. I just don't want to be told what to do.
I - Independent. Kind of goes with the above.
E - Eclectic. I love mixing styles together. Modern + traditional = E


J - Jiggy. I like to 'get-down' every once in a while.
O - Ovaries. Nothing wrong with 'em. I had 2 children 20 months a part, not on purpose.
Y - Yeeeeehaaaaw! Because I used to call it heeehaawww before I met my first Southern friend, Jana, who taught me how to say it with a drawl. And she thought I had an accent:)

My first tag... Did I do it right?

Now, I know I'm supposed to tag 8, yes eight letters in my middle name, people to follow the rules. But I just can't. I don't even know that many people in blog land. So, I'm going to go with Leah at A Day In The Life (because she has a cool middle name and she needs to blog more) and Libby at Bebe's Corner (because she's smart and knows what an adjective is. Plus, I want her to blog more too!).

I hope everybody has a great week!

1 comments:

jessica said...

your post made me smile. OVARIES? lol! i had such a hard time with mine, and it was only as long as your SECOND middle name - ha ha! my brother has two also. middle names, that is. get your mind outta the gutter. thanks for playing!!