Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lame-O

So, I just haven't been feeling like writing anything. Can ya tell?

Last Thursday, I was going to post a controversial TFT (first TFT for me), most likely because I was feeling sassy. And then blogger wouldn't load my image so, I think it's still saved in my drafts. I'll wait for another day. Not that it's a sassy post, it's just people will probably get sassy about it.

Let's see... Hung out with our new friends (builder/architect/spouses) on Saturday night. Needless to say, I had 1 too many margaritas and paid for it the next day. Dearly. In an odd way though. Let's not talk about it anymore.
But, I have to say that I do like our new friends a lot. Very nice. I guess it's one way to make new friends in a new town:) Especially when they are going to be your neighbors!

Eli's out of town again. The kids were killing me today! Naydine was just non-stop. Needy, needy, needy. She is always getting "hurt". It's pretty much ridiculous. And Dane's butt cheeks are so raw, I feel awful for the guy.

I've been working on the kitchen cabinets for the house. This is pretty much the "area". No, I'd say the kitchen will BE the focal point of the house. I think. So far, I'm loving it. The island is about the size of a single wide trailer. Hilarious.....
The guys staked out the corners this weekend. That shed some light on where the house will actually sit. Good for me, I was having a hard time with that one.
Eli has been researching chainsaws like a mofo. Crazy.... looks like we'll be getting a Stihl. Whatever that means:) hehe... just kidding.

Here's a cute picture that Eli took of Dane. He's been giving me crap that he doesn't get to use the camera anymore! hehe... oops.




Here are a few of Naydine. Typical scowl these days....





6 comments:

Travis said...

as usual...LOVE the pictures!! as far a lil dane boy goes, we use Aquaphor Healing Ointment from Eucerin. I think it's some kind of magic cream. We started using it on her cheeks when they were getting super dry but eventually used it on her bum since it worked wonders!! I will say that it's not exactly cheap, but you hardly use much and we're still on the first one that we bought when she was a baby.

Mel said...

SO cute...and how exciting about the house!!!

Mary said...

That is so exciting about your house! I'm sure you are overwhelmed with all of the details but you must be having fun picking stuff out :)
Your pictures are adorable! They are so smooth looking. Mine have been coming out a bit pixel-ly lately and I don't know why. Any suggestions?

I haven't had much to say/write in the blog world lately either!

mlbdaddy said...

Raw butt cheeks are no good for anybody.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I'll be waiting to read your TFT this week!!!

jessica said...

i'm so pumped for you on the house. and that last pic of nay totally looks like you as a kid!!!!