Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Sun Shower

I was just laying outside, sweating in the hot sun, and it starts to sprinkle. Talk about refreshing. Much better than getting sprayed down with a water bottle of cold water:)

And.... the first item we ordered for the new house has arrived. The stainless steel farmhouse sink, from Overstock. Sometimes, you just gotta love Overstock. Anyway, it looks pretty cool. I probably won't need it for 7 more months but, I had to order it because the cabinetry is being built around this "good buy". Would be a shame if it had sold-out.

I took Nay and Dane to Reservoir Park today. We had some ducks walk up close to where we were sitting, saw a turtle, ate a Lunchable, and dipped our feet in the water. It was nice....

Now I'm contemplating going to WalMart to get them a little pool to put in the yard. We have a fun pool from Nay's birthday party last summer, but, I think it'll take up the whole front yard. Plus, it needs to be something I can just empty out easily at night and put away. Makes me all the more excited for the new house.

I hope everybody is having a good weekend!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I have never checked out Overstock - now I think I will. Hope you are having a great weekend. =)

jenny said...

laying out - sweating! too sure! i think you should post pictures of your sink! i bet it's awesome.

Mel said...

Um...I wish I was laying out, sweating!!!!!!!! It's barely 30* here:(

Happy Days said...

I am so jealous of the weather you are having! I can't wait! It is getting better each day!

jessica said...

hey. where are your new posts? are you that busy with the house? i'm envious :) maybe you're outside. in the warm weather. pfffft!