Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sun Burn

I just have to say, I have the first sun burn of the season!! How in the ??!?!!!?!?! Seriously, it was in the 60's today. I had jeans and a tank top on, I was a little chilly.
So tonight I'm seeing in the mirror that I have a tan line..... HOLY CRAP!! I'm so excited. And I saw on Eli's neck that he had some sun burn as well!!
Now, I guess it's going to be 78 and 80 the next 2 days. Do I dare throw on the bikini??? haha... I seriously think I might, I'm so white!

Well, I better get back to giving my kids a tubby and making Dane his 1st birthday cake. I can't believe he'll be 1 tomorrow. Aaaaaahhh!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Though I feel badly you have a sun burn, it's not fair that you have such good weather! he he he

jessica said...

ok rub it in, brat!!

jenny said...

we are supposed to be getting a freakin' snow storm on friday...and you're going to be laying out. what the? i live in the wrong state.

A Day In The Life.... said...

You suck!! Ok, well you really don't but our weather does!

Mel said...

Yeah....snowstorm...friday....can i come stay with you this weekend?!;)

Happy Days said...

Oh what a feeling!!! I love this time of year. Lots of sunburns to come! Bring it on!!!!