Thursday, August 16, 2007

Change is good.....

Ok, this is a huge step for me. I swore I would never do MY SPACE because I would get way too addicted. Waste my time. Never change my kids' diapers. Only cook Mac N Cheese. Blah, blah, blah. And I am terrible at updating, so will I ever be able to maintain or read anybody else's blog?? Probably not. But I'm about to expire on my kids' cheezy babysites and I'm ready for something, should I say, a little more "customized" or mature?

Some of you out there have some great blogs. I can barely stand how good some of the photography is...... I'm just going to put pictures of my adorable kids on here. Never mind how terrible I am with the camera. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'd love to be that good with the camera. I swear to you, a few years ago I bought a book on photography. I have no idea where that book is now but I should try and find that sometime. I should have read it when I first bought it. Dang it.


Alright, I went through the archives in search of a few pictures where Naydine and Dane look like twins. Because they sure look like it to me. And I come up with these 2 pictures. And now that I have them on here, do they even look alike? Help!! Do you know how long it took me to put this on here? Yeah... like 2 hours. That's the crap I'm talking about..... WASTING TIME. I could have showered!!! It's been 3 days since I've washed my hair.

That's another thing I want to talk about. How some shampoo/conditioners are just better for your hair than others. And I'm talking comparable priced products. So, I've been using Pureology for serveral years now and have been very happy with the results. But, I thought I'd give the Arbonne shampoo/conditioner a chance because I liked their facial products. Talk about hair falling out. It was sick. Every time I looked at Dane he would have hair curled around his fingers and fat rolls. Naydine was trying to spit my hair out of her mouth. So, back to Pureology. Which, doesn't work for my sister-in-law, Amy. So.... something to be said about shampoos....

I'm going to bed way too late. DANG IT!









3 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Welcome!! Beleive it or not, this gets easier!! Once you play around with it a bit. I admit, I could do a lot more productive things, but hey, there's always tomorrow!

PS - I love pureology!!

Anonymous said...

I have allready told you that Naydine is you and Dane is Eli. Those kids look NOTHING alike. That's something you should blog about. How many different looking kids can two people make, anyway? I know nothing on shampoos. I've been a Pantene girl for years until I just learned that they cause build-up. Again, behind the times. What's wrong with me? Later. - Jana

Unknown said...

Why the hell are you on blogging at 2am. And how the hell does conditioner keep your hair from falling out. What chu talkin' 'bout willis.......