Friday, August 24, 2007

Copy Cat

So, I thought I'd copy Kim and Jenny and do this little thingy....

this is me then

20 years ago I...
1. was in second grade
2. had moved to Silver Bay at the end of the school year
3. was writing sentences in Mrs. Bruzawitches class for swearing (thanks Lib:))

10 years ago I...
1. bought my first car, which looked identical to Leah's (thanks for letting me copy, Leah)
2. was working at Cove Point Lodge
3. gearing up for my Senior year

5 years ago I...
1. was living with Eli's parents
2. visiting Eli in GA and WA while he was in the Army
3. got a DUI (did I really admit to that??)

3 years ago I...
1. i was buying my first house
2. living in WA State and hanging out with other Army wives, like Jana!!
3. was pregnant with Naydine

1 year ago I...
1. found out i was pregnant with Dane. shocker.
2. remodeled my first house.
3. went on a vacation with friends that started the downfall of that relationship

So far this year I...
1. Gave birth, again..... owwie...
2. herniated my L-5
3. STARTED A BLOG!!:) hehe

Yesterday I...
1. went to a Wellness Center in Wayzata for my back and sat in traffic already at 1:30pm
2. had Chinese
3. had a long, nice chat with my sister

Today I...
1. had pancakes for breakfast
2. am icing my back religiously
3. am going to try and revive my suntan

Tomorrow I...
1. want to buy a sewing machine
2. want to do something fun with my kids
3. maybe spend some time with Eli???

In the next year I...
1. would like to get in my own house again
2. no, i WILL be in my own house again
3. will probably make another move across the country

You know, after you do a little quiz like this, you really learn how creative or boring you are. This is an eye opener. I need to DO some stuff!! HOW FUN ARE YOU?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Why not...

this is me then (If I can remember)

20 years ago I...
1. I was in Third Grade. That was when Coca Cola had their own clothing line. I wore their stuff all the time!
2. had got in all my permanent teeth in the front.
3. Had the best teacher ever. Mrs. Shirron. We had a unexplainable bond. In fact, when she was sick, I had to teach the class. Eh emm. "Teacher's pet?"

10 years ago I...
1. was a big time senior and driving a new green camaro with t-tops.
2. My competitive cheer squad (Cheer Central Braves) won Nationals in Dallas that year. We were awesome.
3. Partied Really hard and am lucky to be alive.

5 years ago I...
1. Living on my own, had a great job
2. Met Damon at Cajun's in July and it was all over
3. My parents split up and my dad had a bad accident and was in a wheel chair for nine months. Geez.

3 years ago I...
1. Partying with Jaime
2. Going through our last deployments
3. Moving into our first house

1 year ago I...
1. Had Luke
2. Traded in my Altima for something more family oriented
3. was having all kinds of family fly in to see Luke

So far this year I...
1. Remodeled my house
2. Got my kid walking, eating with a spoon, and talking a bit
3. Got a job lined out in AR and getting ready for this big ass move

Yesterday I...
1. Re-painted my Breakfast knook and the french doors
2. Packed some boxes and Did the laundry. Whoo hoo.
3. Taught my kid how to say Whoa! and Dog.

Today I...
1. Got my favorite coffee
2. finalized my job in AR
3. will go to a cosmetic surgeon to "Correct" my broke nose. Yippee.

Tomorrow I...
1. Will make training logs from my predecessor
2. start on another house project
3. do the same thing I did any other weekday

In the next year I...
1. would like to be settle in AR
2. Start my new life there
3. Get out of this rain

You know, after you do a little quiz like this, you really learn how creative or boring you are. This is an eye opener. I need to DO some stuff!! HOW FUN ARE YOU?!?!

A Day In The Life.... said...

Nice blast from the past. How long ago was it when we were all flippin burgers and eating blizzards at the DQ?