Thursday, August 16, 2007

Patiently waiting

So Eli has been gone since Tuesday, 4am. He flew to Spokane for a 3 day interview and won't be home till Saturday. I feel like when he's gone, I get so much more done around here. How can that be? I have less help with the kids but I can make my bed and start a blog? Yeah, it's because when Eli is home, I go from having 2 kids to 3. Ladies, you know how it goes.

So this interview is like nothing I've ever been to before. Psych eval, testing, presentations. I'd blow it.... Good thing I didn't have to interview for "Mom of 2". By default, I got the job. The hardest, most time consuming, fulfilling job I've ever had. I love it, but at the end of the day, I'm wiped out. And y'all know how much Eli is home. Not much lately. I feel like a single mom some days. Not something I signed up for. But better than being in the Army again. Which, thinking back, the Army wasn't all that bad. At least I had health insurance. Granted, they almost killed me after delivering Naydine but..... I'm still here now, aren't I?

Ok, so let me tell you how sick I am of this small town. I went to the Post Office today at 4:30 and they were already CLOSED. What in the world??!?!?!! Besides not being able to mail my package, it was a progressive day. I took a shower. Yeaahh!!! With good shampoo. And I waxed my eyebrows. Nice. Now I need to sleep. I've got a blood spot in my eye, I'm that tired.

I just wanted to post my favorite pictures of the kids lately..... Aren't they cute???

Naydine thinks it's hilarious that Dane is tipped over and can't help himself up....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're always like a YEAR ahead of me. I don't do blogs. I love it. I am sure Eli is doing his best at his interviews. I had to take the Psych test for my Regions job. 3 hours of Deductive Reasoning and Definitions. Whatever! They still haven't told me if it says I am an axe murderer or not. The only good thing about the Army was all the cool wives. The rest sucked ass. I like the blog. Good Job, Jame. / Jana