Thursday, August 23, 2007

Herniated L-5

This is just ridiculous. Thanks for all the nice replies, I really appreciate it. These are the 2 culprits. That and my poor form. I really have tried to use good form but, I guess I must not know how. Which..... somebody needs to teach me. ASAP.



Ice, stretch, move around. Ice, stretch, move around. That's the routine. Don't be lifting this little tub. Which, by the way, he can sit up now. Cool, huh?



Today, it looks like I'm going to be playing Barbie with Naydine. Libby got her this fun Barbie for her birthday and we are playing with it right now. Man, I need to take a fashion lesson from this Barbie. She's a hottie!


Here is Naydine going potty for the very first time on the BIG potty. Thank God.... because dumping pee and poop from the little potty into the big potty is almost worse than changing a diaper. We are definitely making progress here!!



I guess Tate (the company Eli interviewed with) is supposed to be calling today with an offer. Supposedly, the 2 locations available are Spokane or Alabama somewhere. I don't even think he's going to take it but, we'll see after the call. I don't even know if it's good money, but I know they have great benefits. Which counts for a lot. But, we'll see. I'll keep you "posted".

Have a great day and remember, use proper lifting techniques. Your kids need you:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to your back? You goof ball. Way to go Naydine! Such a big girl. And an extra way to go to Eli. A little Whoo hoo from the Helton's. Let's see... Spokane - snow, flat farm land, dry. Alabama - humid, hot, segregated. Good options. Let me know. Jana