Friday, August 17, 2007

Reese's Peanut Butter and BANANA

Yep, you read it right. Banana is not a typo. Have you tried these??

So, I try not to buy too much candy and junk for the house. However, when Naydine is potty training, Momma Jill feels like we need to have a few treats around. Which is great, IF I DIDN'T LOVE TREATS MYSELF.

So I mosey on downstairs to get a nice glass of icewater (working on those last 5 pounds of babyfat.) And there I see these new candies. I've got to try them. Yes, I like them. I like PB and choc with anything, I think.

There is one other piece of junk food I need to write about. And if these have been out for a year now, I'll be embarrassed. But.... Dorito's has this new bag of chips called collision. For example, the bags I bought were, Hot Wings and Blue Cheese. Taco and Chipotle Ranch. Are you drooling? I like this type of junk food too. I guess I need to practice moderation if we are going to be stocking these foods at the house.

Has anybody brought their child to a chiropractor? Well, I've brought Naydine twice now to see if it'll help her sleep better. Her left hip has been out both times now. What the heck?? And while I'm there, I get adjusted for "young mom syndrome". It's more like, "95th Percentile Son syndrome". I can barely carry the carseat around anymore. Which sucks because I am not ready to upsize yet. I can't afford to upsize yet! I just need to consider it my workout since going to the gym hasn't been an option. Plus, if I did have any personal time, I probably wouldn't spend it at the gym. Which reminds me to cancel my membership after throwing all that money down the drain.

I better get outside before this blog diminishes my suntan.

5 comments:

jenny said...

hey! i seen you post on kim's site and thought i would check your blog out. welcome to the addiction! it is horrible! oh well, so are a lot of things. :)

hope all is well and here is to the willpower to stay away from anything with peanut butter/chocolate. :)

Anonymous said...

If in anyone can make bloggin fun it is you!!! D

Anonymous said...

Girl, my "baby" is THIRTEEN and I'm still trying to lose the last 12-15 lbs. !!!! So....be a sweetie and go ahead and eat those PB/Choc/Banana treats... heh heh heh.
Mai

Unknown said...

Yeah girl. leave the junk somewhere else and seriously, chips and the chocolate. Yikes. Stick with the oysters and the crab legs (even with the butter!!) Notice D was drinking when she wrote to you. She has been trying to drink her way through her liquor cabinet so she won't have to pack it and move it. Nice excuse, but at least she isn't replenishing all the half empties before they even hit the last inch on the bottom.

Also, nice one Maile, don't encourage her! You - my dear still look great and at least you don't look like a waif anymore - a little meat on the bones never hurt anyone and you still the "hot momma" all embarrasing your boys and having to dress all conservative so as not to get disowned by them around the school so don't stress. Stay healthy and HOT! You too ms. J. Healthy and HOT!

A Day In The Life.... said...

You crack me up. Now 2 of my favorite things in life are pb & banana sandwiches and Resee's PB cups so I know myself way to well to believe that if I even tried a nibble of these new pb/banana creme cups, the whole store would be bought out. Too bad will power isn't something you can buy over the internet!