Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Little Guy

Is not so little.


He wasn't even little when he was first born. So I can't say that I miss the smallness of a new baby. Good thing I had that with Naydine.



I have been a slacker at taking pictures of Dane. I'm always taking pictures of Naydine because her personality is so strong at this age. Dane is such a good baby..... I have NO complaints. And it's a good thing he's such a good baby because Naydine needs CONSTANT attention right now. She's going to make me lose my mind. But she's a doll too..... Where'd she get those legs?? Not from her mommy, that's for sure.

The sad thing about this weekend is that we are getting a glimpse that summer is going to end soon. I know that we have a few great days left but, it was 48 degrees and raining all weekend. What??!!?!! I swear, I almost went and bought the sewing machine today:) What a fabulous day to spend indoors. But it is taking it's toll on Naydine. OMG..... Thank God for bedtime.

At least Eli is home now. The interview went ok, but we do not know the outcome yet. No later than next Friday I guess. A few prayers would be great!


2 comments:

jenny said...

okay, those boots naydine has on are awesome! :) i am ready for cooler weather but man, not this fast. from 95 to 45 is just not right!

Anonymous said...

OMG that pic of Nay is so fricking cute! I just can't believe how big she is getting! *tear* And Dane is such a riot! I love the faces!!! And what a chunk!!! Good job on all the posts by the way!